Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012 to-do list!!!

I have made a little list of goals and ambitions for the new year.  Some of them are things I know I can achieve and other things will take a lot of work and dedication.  Let's see what we have here.






1. Find somebody to illustrate my comic.
2. Move to America.
3. Fit into Mum's pink dress and have pictures taken to celebrate.
4. Write for a new magazine.
5. Attend life drawing classes.
6. Get a literary agent.
7. Have a Mummy/Daughter date with Milla, Elly and Mum.
8. Visit a foreign country with Wai Wai.
9. Blog everyday.
10. Learn how to write 'R' in cursive.
11. Make a new friend for life.
12. Volunteer at an art gallery.
13. Sew three items of clothing.


Why 13?  Because luck is not a number, it's what you make it.  I remember reading somewhere that luck is just hard work and preparation meets opportunity and I hope that's true for 2012.


I don't want to call these resolutions and it won't be the end of the world if I do not meet all of these goals - but I know I will have the best time trying.


What are you're aspirations?


Hannah x x x


P.S Sorry about the horrible photo quality - I will try and get a better shot when I find my camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment